Hey there! I’ve been asked several times to do a diaper deal for my readers. For those who don’t know, I am an avid couponer. I love every single thing about it. Some people say it takes up too much time, but for me, saving money is worth it. Yes I am the person in Target, holding up the line with my 20 coupons. #sorryNOTsorry 🙂
We all know that diapers are crazy expensive and because I am not about that #clothdiaperlife, I have to find ways to save money on them. While I was pregnant, I was able to coupon enough diapers for my daughter that lasted literally 13 months!!! That’s right, I didn’t have to buy one single diaper until then because I was stocked up. Here is a pic of my part of my stash back then.
The key to couponing is buying a bunch or “stocking up” if you can at the lowest price on things that you KNOW you will need\use in the future. So here is a great example of what to look for when finding diaper deals. Target and CVS for me, always had the best deals on diapers. Huggies is my brand of choice, because it is a great quality product there are always coupons available. I did this deal at Target and it was super easy. I was able to get the big box of diapers (regularly $24.99) for about 12 bucks a box after coupons & gift card. That’s half off yall and a WIN in my book! So here’s how:
- Buy 6 Huggies Super Pack (boxed) diapers @ $24.99 each= $149.94149.94
- Use (3) $4\off 2 Huggies coupons (go to coupons.com to print) = -$12.002
- Use cartwheel (Target’s coupon app) for additional 10% off = -$10.00000
- Use Target coupon (text SAVE20 to 827438) & get back a $20 gift card
- You will also get back (x3) $10 gift cards. (This is from each set of 2 box diapers)
- Pay at register $127.94 (use Target’s debit card for an additional 5% off making it ~$121)
BUT BUT remember you are getting $50 in gift cards back!
So the final price is $12.99 each or $77.94 for all (as low as $0.09 per diaper)
Feel free to message or email me at at Tiffany@uncommonlygoodmama.com if you have any questions. I’d love to help. 🙂 Did you know you can look ahead to see future week’s ad and sales? Try these sites next time you need to stock up-Totally Target & I heart CVS.